Bank Mizuho Indonesia, a corporate Banking from Japan and subsidiary of Mizuho Bank Japan (third largest Bank in Japan) is looking for Credit Monitoring Staff. This is a middle level position. This position will be located at Menara Astra – Sudirman, Central Jakarta
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Management / Finance / Accounting or equivalent.
2. Having minimum 2 years related experiences in credit administration / monitoring.
3. Fluent in English is a must
4. Minimum intermediate level of Ms. Excel
5. Team player, self-starter, good time management
Brief Job Description:
1. Input facility set-up into banking system
2. Collateral and Guarantee Registration
3. Maintenance of customer information in banking systems
4. Conduct document checking
5. Monitor daily limit position (Legal Lending Limit Monitoring and facility limit)
6. Monitor collateral maturity and position
7. Prepare periodical reports
8. Credit Application Approval Review and Determination.
9. Acting as back up person for other credit risk area
Attractive remuneration package for suitable candidate. Should you interested, please send your latest CV to [email protected] with Subject: Credit Monitoring Staff